Business development is the creation of long-term value for an organization from customer, market and relationship. Business development can be taken to mean any activity by either a small or large organization, nonprofit or profit enterprise which serves the purpose of developing the businessContinue reading “Business development”
What is business model canvas?
It is a one page plan to start a business , The business model canvas is a strategic management tool . It ‘s used to define clear business ideas or concept to start a business . This strategic mostly used by multinational company.Continue reading “Business Model Canvas”
A Successful business is to identify sources of revenue for business . Provide problem solving product and services for customers with detail of finance planning . Business model describe , how an organization creates, deliver and grab a value . The process of business model is to construction and modification .Continue reading “Business Model”
when you try to figure out something to do and you share an idea with other follower you will get an answer that you can’t do this ,this is impractical, you can’t handle
Just ask them one reason why 90% of people can’t able to answer you and remaining 10% of people will give you an answer why you can’t do it . Just listen to them carefully and find out the solution may be they are more experience then you . But don’t give up on your dream’s.
demotivate people will never help you in your bad times
If your plan fail then change the plan not a goal.
Making Money Fundamental Concept And element of making money (profit)
- Cash flow
- Return on assets
Business and finance are common term ,but they are not always used appropriately
What is Business Analysis
Business Analysis is ability to understand building a blocks of how a business make a money
Finance analysis is an understanding of what finance data means and how to act on itContinue reading “Business and Finance Decisions”